YouWho proudly works with 2 Wheelers Motorcycle Shop in Denver, CO maintaining a strong presence online via Facebook and Instagram. 2 Wheelers has been in business for over 50 years specializing in motorcycle parts and accessories. We specialize in telling stories about the founder, Arlin Fatland creating nostalgia for his followers online as well as promoting items in the shop. We’ve also created high-quality content including photos and videos for the 2 Wheelers team. Many of our posts have gone viral online achieving over 600,000+ impressions.
Our team has also rebuild the 2 Wheelers website to compete in today’s digital world. We focused on creating a modern E-Commerce presence for 2 Wheelers so they can sell their motorcycle parts and apparel online with ease reducing friction for customers. The website rebuild included creating local SEO for their Denver motorcycle shop as well as Sturgis store. We also included a full compilation of Arlin’s news features over the years since the 1970’s as well as his custom motorcycle builds.
This website is sure to sustain 2 Wheelers into the future as well as help boost sales online, and increase foot traffic to their Denver store through best local SEO practices and website optimization.
“We are very satisfied and impressed with YouWho Digital – the customer service, communication and going that extra mile in understanding (Us) the client and the customers we serve and coming up with solutions to create more personal connection through the Web.
Our Social Media has grown since using them more clicks , response from customers and increase traffic in our store. After updating our Web Site recently we can already see an increase in traffic and sales both online and in our store.”
- Creating high quality product and lifestyle photography showcasing all of 2 Wheeler’s offerings
- Utilize product photos on website for online sales and social media
- Website rebuild with a focus on modernization and UX-friendly design
- Created a greater impact for their Denver and Sturgis motorcycle shops using best local SEO practices
- Upgraded the WooCommerce shop for ease of use for customers and to increase online sales
- Upgraded the full website experience for customers
- Included a news features page and custom motorcycle bikes page to showcase Arlin’s work